CARE International Balkans, within the Kosovo Youth Participation Project (KYP) supports four Non-Governmental Organizations with €32,000
On 1 February 2024, CARE awarded four non-governmental organizations that work with youth with sub-grant contracts for a total amount of €32,000.
Four sub-granted non-governmental organizations are expected to achieve the following results:
- Create direct opportunities for youth employment
- Incorporate mandatory internship programs in local firms with on-the-job training for the interns, to increase the working skills of the involved youth;
- Ensure the sustainability and longevity of the supported entities (registered youth NGOs) throughout the implementation of the planned project proposals.
The four organizations selected for funding of €8,000 each are:
- Fondacioni BONEVET Pejë with the project “Education for Employment”
- Fondacioni Akademia e Animacionit with the project “Education Program: Animation Academy”
- Instituti per Zhvillim dhe Integrim – IZHI with the project “Youth Activation through Internship Programs”
- Rrjeti i Grave “Qeliza” with the project “EmpowerHER – Bridging Futures for Young Women in Digital Marketing”
The sub-grants are distributed under the Financial Support to Third Parties scheme of the Kosovo Youth Participation project.
This project is being implemented with the support of the European Union (EU) Office in Kosovo.